Marketing Affiliate Program
Become a Spring Media Works Affiliate & Get Paid
Have you found our eBooks useful? If so, join our affiliate marketing program and every time someone you refer purchases the PDF, we’ll pay you 30% of the profit. It’s our way of saying thanks for helping spread the word.
Want to be part of our Affiliate Marketing Program?
To get started, simply join the affiliate program now ».
Next, you’ll need to get your affiliate link so you can use it on your site, in your newsletters, etc.
How to grab your affiliate code
- Sign up for my affiliate program here.
- Login to your account.
- Click the “Affiliates” tab in the top right of the window.
- Then click “affiliate admin” in the horizontal bar just below the tabs.
- On the “Manage Your Affiliate Account” screen, click “Get affiliate code.”
- Select “SpringDesignGroup.com” from the dropdown menu (if not already selected).
- Click the “Get Affiliate Code” button just below.
- On the next screen, you will see a light orange box with your HTML snippet.
- You can highlight that whole box of characters and paste it anywhere HTML is accepted.
- Alternatively, you can grab just the affiliate link URL (web address) itself and use it like you would any other link for sharing. You can extract the URL from the HTML in #8 above. The URL is comprised of the characters between the first set of quotation marks (but not including the quotation marks). It will look something like this, with XXXXXX being your affiliate ID:
This link can be used as a text link, but if you want to use a graphic for more visual pop, follow these instructions…
How to use the graphics below
Feel free to use any of the graphics below wherever you’d like (in posts, your sidebar, your newsletter, etc.)
- Simply right click (Control-click on a Mac) on any of the images and “Save Image As” to your computer. You can insert the image into your site where you’d like it.
- Attach your affiliate link to the image so people can click the image and be taken to the sales page. Do this by first extracting your affiliate link as described in Step #9 above. Then link it to the image.
Here’s how to put one of the graphics in your sidebar:
- Right click (Control-click on a Mac) on any of the graphics below and “Save Image As” to your computer. Note where you have saved it.
- In WordPress, go to Dashboard –> Media –> Add New and upload the graphic when prompted. Note the “File URL” in the WordPress Add Media window.
- Grab a text widget (WordPress) for your sidebar.
- Insert the image and affiliate code like so (replacing “URLofImage” with the File URL you noted above):
<a href="http://AffiliateLink"><img src="http://URLofImage" /></a>